Saturday 23 December 2017

Feather Boa Christmas Tree


Christmas is here, everyone!


No ribbons for this year's tree.. Experimenting on feathers for a dreamy, snowy, fluffy and magical Christmas. I cannot be faithful to a set of colours for the decorations because I'm in love with all things colourful. But I was surprised to find myself sticking with earthy hues such as brown, cream, grey and white, then blinged it up with silver and gold... 


For the ornaments I chose some antlers, birds, owls, twigs/feathers/dried herb in glass baubles, squirrel, moose, deer, stars, houses and little boys. I added a few gold-dipped white feathers and ostrich feathers to the tree as well. Overall, I am loving the look!


Ioan was very keen in giving me a hand. With no nap at all, he gave some gorgeous sparkle to the tree with lovely hanging baubles.

Suppliers:
Ostrich feathers - Amazon
Gold-dipped white feathers - Amazon
Feather boa - Ebay UK
Ornaments - The Range



Hope you enjoy our tree.. Happy Christmas one and all!




No comments:

Post a Comment